Through Fall and early Spring, Saint Joseph Catholic Schools will be hosting New Parent Information & Open House Nights. In addition, tours may be scheduled at any time. Please contact Sue Gough at 801-393-6051 x 225.
Preschool through 8th Grade
The admissions process is as follows:
- We invite you to come and tour the campus and see for yourself the excellent, challenging and nurturing environment of our school.
- A completed application is the first step in the process, along with the $50.00 application fee submitted to the office. (Spanish application)
- A copy of a birth certificate, immunization records, a current report card and baptismal certificate if applicable will be needed.
- You will be contacted to schedule an assessment.
- If your family will be applying for financial assistance, please go online to www.factstuitionaid.com and apply.(There is a non-refundable fee).
- All information, academic & financial, will be forwarded to the principal and you will be called for an appointment to discuss acceptance and any financial matters.
- If accepted for enrollment, you will be given information on payment options and will be asked to fill out registration and payment forms.
- Welcome to Saint Joseph Catholic School!