The admissions process is as follows:
- We invite you to come and tour the campus and see for yourself the excellent, challenging and nurturing environment of our school!
- A completed application form is the first step in the process along with the $50.00 application fee to the office.
- A copy of a birth certificate, immunization records, current report card and baptismal certificate if applicable will be needed.
- A school representative will contact you to schedule an assessment.
- If accepted for enrollment, you will be given information on payment options and will be asked to fill out registration and payment forms.
If your family will be applying for financial assistance, please go online to www.factstuitionaid.com to apply. There is a $25 non-refundable fee.
All information, academic & financial, will be forwarded to the principal and you will be called for an appointment to discuss acceptance and any financial matters.
Please contact 801-394-1515 ext. 05 with any questions regarding tours and the application process.