Tuition Rates 2021-2022 School Year
Grade Tuition Rates:
Financial Aid if families are unable to pay either the Cost Rate or the Qualified Catholic rate, then we ask you to go through FACTS, where we will take into account your income, core expenses, family size and number of children in Catholic schools. Every effort is made to provide families with the assistance they need to attend Saint Joseph Catholic Elementary School. Assessment of financial need is conducted by the FACTS Management Company. To apply for financial aid, submit an application online to FACTS at www.factsmgt.com/aid. There is a $35 fee to apply for financial aid. Monthly tuition payments are also paid through FACTS. There is an additional $45 enrollment/re-enrollment yearly fee for this monthly payment service.
Attracting new students and families to our school is necessary to maintain a healthy and vibrant school environment. We believe that our existing families talking about Saint Joseph Catholic Schools with their friends at church, work and in the community is a very strong motivator for new families to consider our school. Saint Joseph Catholic School families are our best recruiters!
When existing families with current students refer a new student to Saint Joseph Catholic Schools who qualifies, applies, is accepted, and attends, we will take $500 off the tuition of one child in your family. You may receive as many referral discounts as eligible.
· Current families referring a new family into Saint Joseph Catholic Schools will receive a one-time $500 tuition credit
· This program is for referral of new students only into the school (from Kindergarten through 12th Grade)
· The $500 tuition credit will be applied in January of that academic school year
To be eligible for the tuition credit:
· The new student(s) must be accepted into Saint Joseph Catholic School and attend for a minimum of 90 days
· The referral bonus only applies to new families who have not attended Saint Joseph Catholic School previously
· Younger siblings of currently enrolled families do not qualify for this discount
· The tuition bonus is $500 per new student; tuition credits may not exceed your established tuition amount
· Your name must be listed as the referral source on the family’s application
· The discount may be split between two families ($250 each) if two families are listed as the referral source on the family’s application
· The referred student must complete the required 90 days minimum and be current on their tuition obligation in order for the tuition credit to be earned by the referring family
· If a referred family joins Saint Joseph Catholic Schools after the school year begins the tuition credit will be prorated
· Final acceptance for enrollment will be determined by Saint Joseph Catholic Schools’ administration.
How to refer a student:
· Please encourage families to come and visit the school during our open houses or schedule a tour
Many thanks and please get the word out about our wonderful Saint Joseph Catholic Schools!
Welcome to Saint Joseph Catholic Elementary School and thank you for your interest. We are honored you are considering our school and community. Choosing the right school for your child is one of the most important decisions a family will make. Our admissions team is here to guide you through your search and provide you with all the information you need to make the most thoughtful choice for your child.
The admission process is as follows:
How to Apply
Applying is easy using our Online Application. We encourage families to apply online as it simplifies submission and provides parents a tool for tracking the status of their admission after their application has been submitted. A non-refundable fee of $50 must be submitted online before the application will be processed.
Create an Online Application
To begin the Online Application process, Create an Account. Then log in to your account and Create A New Student Application for your child, using the APPLY and ENROLL tab. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
After submitting the application, you will be able to track your admissions status by logging in to your account. You will be able to print the completed applications, monitor when the school receives supplemental application forms and, if necessary, reprint the supplemental forms.
Request More Information
Should you desire more information than is available on our website, please contact Sue Gough by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 801-393-6051, ext. 225.
We Look Forward to Meeting You
We strongly encourage you to make an appointment to visit our school. We would very much like to meet you and welcome you to our campus. We are happy to assist you. If you have questions, please feel free to contact Sue Gough by email at email@example.com or by phone at at 801-393-6051 ext 225.
Saint Joseph Catholic Elementary School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. St. Joseph Catholic Elementary does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Students, faculty and staff share what makes Saint Joseph Catholic Elementary School so special.
Thank you for your interest in Saint Joseph Catholic Elementary School, "Home of the Jayhawks!"
If you would like to schedule a tour of the school, please call Katie Wolf at 801-393-6051 ext. 224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer tours of our school typically before lunch, but we are happy to work around your schedule. Tours generally last approximately 40 minutes and you are encouraged to bring your child with you.
Students in grades 1st - 8th are invited to "shadow"a student for a day. This will allow them to experience a day in the life of a Saint Joseph student. Shadow days must be scheduled at least 48 hours ahead of time, to allow us the opportunity to match the prospective student with an existing student of their age, gender and some common interests.
Saint Joseph Catholic Elementary School
2980 Quincy Ave.
Ogden, UT 84403
2980 Quincy Avenue, Ogden, Utah 84403, United States
The office is closed on National Holidays, as well as for Easter and Christmas break.
2980 Quincy Avenue, Ogden, UT 84403 | Phone 801-393-6051 | Fax 801-393-6086
1790 Lake Street, Ogden, UT 84401 | Phone 801-394-1515
Click HERE to translate this page in to another language.
Copyright © 2020 St. Joseph Catholic School - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder